The Demolition Derby is back for 2022!
Join us for the Tri-County Nights of Destruction-a point series demolition derby with Dallas County Fair, Madison County Fair & Warren County Fair.
Rules can be found below.
Dallas County-July 17th
Madison County-July 20th
Warren County-July 30th
Power Wheels Class for Kids:
Power wheels demo class for kids ages 3 to 8. Safety will not be overlooked. Helmets required. No metal objects. No entry fee. The Power Wheels class will be take place as the first event of the evening.
Demolition Derby Information: (Warren County Specific. For ticket prices & information pertaining to a specific fair, please visit their website)
- Entry Fee is $50. This includes the driver's entry fee & pit pass.
- No one under 18 allowed in the pits during the event. Waivers will be signed by every entrant before entering the pit area.
- No extra vehicles will be allowed. Only the vehicle pulling the trailer with a paid demo car is allowed in the pits.
- Pit passes are $25.00 for non drivers over the age of 18.
- Grandstand admission is $15.00 Adult, $5.00 for kids 6-12, 5 and under are free.
- No alcohol allowed in the pits or in the grandstand during the event. Off duty police officers will be patrolling the pit area. You will be removed from the pits if alcohol is consumed during the event.
- After registering and signing waiver, driver has waived all rights to claim in case of any injury received entering, on the track or in the pit area.
- There will be a $10,000 purse.
Please see the demolition derby rules below for specific classes.
Demo Derby will start at 7 PM.
Teching will begin at 3 PM in the stagging area at the south end of the pits.