Camping During the Fair:
**Priority will be given to 4H/FFA members and their families.
- Camping sign-up will be during Fair Entry week. There will be NO refunds and fees are non-transferable. Entries will be made online & that includes camping.
- Sign up using the adult who will staying at the camper during fair week- Not the exhibitors name.
- No campers will be allowed to park in their assigned spot before 8 am on Sunday, July 23, 2023. Any campers that arrive early will be required to stay outside of the camping area until that time. Campers will be parked from 8 am-12 pm. After 12 pm will be by appointment only. Campers at the north end of the grounds near the horse arena will be parked beginning at noon.
- The camping fee during the fair is $200 per camper + $50 optional hang tag to park 1 car by the camper.
- Anyone asked to remove their camper will do so with no refund.
- Campground curfew is midnight. Lights must be out and campground must be quiet.
- Adult supervision is required for each camper.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on all fairground property.
- Any vehicle without a sticker or wrong color sticker will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Campers must be out by 4 PM on Monday or pay $20.00 for another night.