Interested in applying for the 2019 Warren County Fair Queen:
Rules are posted below.
More questions or interested in applying, contact:
1. Each contestant must be at least 16 years of age and not
more than 21 years of age on August 8th, the first day of the
2019 Iowa State Fair.
2. Contestants must never have been married or have children.
3. A county fair queen must reside in the county she represents
or an adjoining county if the majority of her activities are
in the county she represents. If a fair represents more than
one county, the winning contestant must reside in one of the
4. Each contestant must be an active member of at least one
5. No professional models.
6. County fairs are requested to select their candidates by
competition in which personality, leadership, and beauty are
7. The reigning Warren County Fair Queen is expected to
conduct herself in a manner that reflects positively on
herself, her family and on the Warren County Fair. Should
the reigning Warren County Fair Queen become involved
in any activity, including a drug, alcohol related offense that
reflect negatively on herself, her family or the Warren County
Fair, she may be required to forfeit her crown, title and rights
to the scholarship award to the first runner-up.
8. Should the Warren County Fair Queen marry or become
ineligible before the next queen is crowned, she will forfeit her
title, crown and rights to the scholarship award to the first
runner up. Should the first runner up marry or become
ineligible, she will forfeit title, crown and rights to the
scholarship to the second runner up.
Contacts for Application: