Our shaded campgrounds are centrally located near restaurants, churches and gas stations, plus a grocery store is directly across the street. Campsites are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis (except during the County Fair). Water hook-up and 30 amp electric is provided at each site. Showers and restroom facilities are available to campground guests. A waste water dump station is also located on the grounds. Spots are available for $18.00 per night and use of the dump station is $2.00.
The campground is reserved for Warren County Fair from Thursday, July 20 to Monday, July 31, 2017 at noon.
Camping During the Fair:
**Priority will be given to 4H/FFA members and their families.
- Camping sign-up will be during Fair Entry week. There will be NO refunds and fees are non-transferable.
- No campers will be allowed to park in their assigned spot before 12 pm on Sunday, July 24, 2016. Any campers that arrive early will be required to stay outside of the camping area until that time. Campers will be parked from 12-2 pm. After 2 pm will be by appointment only.
- The camping fee during the fair is $150 per camper. All tents (including any tents accompanying a camper) will be charged $75.00.
- Anyone asked to remove their tent or camper will do so with no refund.
- Campground curfew is midnight. Lights must be out and campground must be quiet.
- Adult supervision is required for each camper/tent.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on all fairground property.
- Any vehicle without a sticker or wrong color sticker may be towed at the owner's expense.